Spain, July 2-7
Summer, Sun & Fun
The IRV invites Gym Wheel and Cyr Wheel enthusiasts from all over the world to join us at the 2019 CSIT World Sports Games in Tortosa/Spain (02 to 07 July 2019). The IRV’s destination, L’Ampolla, is a 20- minutes bus ride away from Tortosa. Our venue (L’Ampolla Pavilion) and both hotels are directly at the beautiful beaches of the Costa del Azahar, between Barcelona (north) and Valencia (south).
Do you want to spend 5 days in a wheel? Learn new skills? Make new friends? Try wheel gymnastics for the first time? Practise what you already know? Then this is your chance to do just that!
IRV open Gym- and Cyr-Wheel Workshops → organized and supported by e.g. the current Cyr-World Champion Hauke Narten (Germany), Simon Rufener (Switzerland) and other World Championship participants.
- pick up or develop new skills
- exchange ideas and experiences
- test your new-found skills at an optional Team Challenge event at the end of the workshop
IRV Open Mixed Masters Team Challenge:
- mixed teams (Cyr/Gym wheel; female/male; old(er)/young(er); different nationalities)
- find your team in Tortosa, or pre-register it
- 3-6 gymnasts in a team to perform 6 routines (free choice of 6 routines from the following 12):
- 2 straight-line to music + 2 straight-line without musico 2 spiral + 2 vault
- 2 Cyr technical + 2 Cyr free
The main focus of the Open Mixed Masters Team Challenge is on Fair Play and inclusion, as well as international interaction and mutual understanding in sport.
Wheel Workshop Week
Registration ends in
For the first time we use an online formular to handle the registrations for the IRV Wheel Workshop Week in Spain 2019.
You are already registered for the IRV Wheel Workshop Week? We ask you to send some additional information, so that we can send all required information to the local hosts.